TSA has a long history of bringing value to its members through significant new benefits, services, and informative resources that help make our members’ businesses more cost-efficient and, therefore, more profitable.
The newest addition to our list of TSA member benefits comes through our new access to Geotab ELD compliance solution, a global leader in ELD solutions for fleet management and vehicle tracking, at a price point normally only available to very large fleets.
As a reseller of Geotab, Advantage Asset Tracking has partnered with the Truckers Service Association to provide a unique and exclusive ELD offering powered by Geotab.
Geotab makes ELD easier for your fleet.
Geotab ELD is a compliance solution for Hours of Service (HOS), Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR), and driver identification. With a user-friendly dashboard and intuitive workflow, this smart mobile app works with the Geotab GO telematics device to help fleets meet compliance regulations, boost productivity and driver safety. Geotab’s electronic logging solution is self-certified and registered with FMCSA. Available on Android of iOS, you can use your own phone or tablet to utilize Geotab Drive for ELD.
With this ELD solution you’ll be able to minimize violations with our robust alert system, including in-app driver warnings and real-time alerts. Compliance managers can use the MyGeotab platform to easily track driver logs, violations and hours remaining.
As a TSA member, your fleet is eligible for exclusive options that make the Advantage Asset Tracking including 24/7 customer support available in 5 languages. The Geotab Pro Plus Plan also includes a lifetime warranty to cover defects or cellular network shut downs for as long as you’re a customer.
Geotab ELD provides a complete end-to-end inspection workflow for Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR), pre-trip and post-trip. Record defects, who identified the defect and who repaired it. Automatically notify a mechanic when a repair is needed. Additional features include customized defects list and report printing right from MyGeotab.
Over 2 million vehicles use the Geotab open telematics platform to:
- Locate vehicles in real-time
- Improve overall fleet safety through in-vehicle driver coaching
- Identify fuel saving opportunities by monitoring fuel usage and idling trends
- Maximize uptime with predictive maintenance features and engine health reporting
- Strengthen fleet compliance
- Provide an easy-to-use electronic logging device (ELD)
As an IoT global leader, Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace solution automates operations by integrating vehicle data with other data assets of the business. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to help customers improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety, and achieve regulatory compliance.
Here are some other valuable features you will now enjoy through Advantage Asset Tracking Geotab ELD:
- Integrate your maintenance program and much more with Geotab’s open APIs and Software Development Kit.
- Fuel usage and efficiency monitoring
- Integration with a number of major Transportation Management Systems (TMS) and platforms
- Engine fault reporting for proactive vehicle maintenance
- Accurate insights for IFTA and IRP mileage reporting with true trip miles
- Paperless forms and electronic signature capture (may require additional costs)
- Add Marketplace solutions for trucking, such as refrigerated trailer temperature monitoring, tire pressure monitoring, in-cab cameras, and more
With 12,000+ members, Truckers Service Association (TSA) knows what truckers need. Founded in 1995, TSA is a non-profit association dedicated to improving the profitability of owner operators and Motor Carriers. Insurance marketing provided by TrueNorth Companies.
TSA Insurance Customer Service Center:
500 1st St SE Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Truckers Service Association:
PO Box 92777 Southlake, Texas 76092